xorg 7.4 packages?

Hi all,

after updating and completely loosing my keyboard in X (i think bug
#567756)  i would need to downgrade some X packages to test resp. be able
to use my laptop again :-)

Where can i find the older 1:7.4 X packages?

Older testing packages seem to be deleted from the Debian repos as soon as
new ones come in,  snapshots.debian.org seems not to be snapshoting
anymore, and google didn't help either.

I also can't access the svn repo written in the wiki:
	http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/svn/xfree86/
otherwise i could try building them...

Thanks for any suggestion and a lot for your Debian work!!  :-)

Regards,
Ariel Garcia