Re: A python2.6-minimal v2.6.4-4-i386 install/upgrade bug?

On 28-Jan-2010, Phillip Pi wrote:
> Matthias Klose and I believe there is a possible bug with
> python2.6-minimal v2.6.4-4-i386 install/upgrade. Please kindly see below
> for our discussion and logs, and let me know if I need to report it and
> how I can resovle this.

Yes, I have reported the same bug in report #567745
<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/567745>. You can join that discussion to
keep the information about this bug in one place.

--
 \      “I guess we were all guilty, in a way. We all shot him, we all |
  `\   skinned him, and we all got a complimentary bumper sticker that |