taking a step back from the X Strike Force (was Re: [vac] now -> ?)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:53:57 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> With Brice also busy with other stuff, it looks like this will be a
> rough time for debian-x in terms of manpower, so help with that would be
> welcome.  I'll keep reading mail (probably not lists, though) so feel
> free to contact me if needed.

So I ended up doing more stuff than I planned to, and nobody new has
taken up the task.  So I've decided to remove myself from the XSF
packages' Uploaders field, and to stop working on them at least until
someone takes the lead of the team.  I'll be happy to provide some help
after that, or answer any questions from interested people.  (If you
don't want to take a lead role, but want to help anyway, there's also
plenty of bugs to triage and fix, and ongoing maintenance and upstream
releases that need you.  Less work on a single person means they'll
probably need more time to burn out, which is good.)

Cheers,
Julien