Re: ivtv driver for xorg-server 1.7

On Sat, 2010-01-16 at 20:08 +0000, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 19:52:08 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
>
> > Actually, the update turned out to be trivial (and more interesting than
> > packing) so I have just pushed the tag
> > xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev-1.1.1-1 to the repository. Are you able to
> > sponsor an upload directly from git or would you like me to stick the
> > bits somewhere?
> >
> Awesome, thanks.  Uploaded.
>
> (There's two minor lintian warnings you may want to address at some point:
> W: xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends xserver-xorg-video-ivtv-dbg

Thanks, I was just fixing that one (I stupidly forgot to run lintian
until after I sent you the previous mail).

It makes no difference to the final depends so no need to reupload IMHO.

> W: xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.1 (current is 3.8.3)
> )

My lintian must be out of date since I didn't see this one. I'll have to
leave it for another time though.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise person to be able to sell it.