Re: xfonts-base_1.0.0-5.1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Hi,

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:41:04 +0200
Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> wtf is this?  you're NMUing a package for a single severity:normal bug,
> with absolutely no attempt to contact the maintainer?  please explain
> why this was needed.

 Oops, it's MY mistake. I've just wanted to upload it to "mentors"
 and ask maintainers to include changes to fix a bug.
 Very sorry for that. I don't do NMU for this package.

 # and please consider apply the patch that is left for a long...

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane