Re: lrmi vs new kernels vs libx86

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:49:33 +0100, Evgeni Golov wrote:

> [..]
> David, is there any chance that libx86 will be updated someday? Esp
> because upstream of v86d has an updated 0.10 in his git at
> http://repo.or.cz/w/v86d.git and Debian's v86d is not using it in
> favour of not build duplicate code.
>
> All other (incl David), is there any interest in forking libx86 and
> using it globally instead of fixing that ftbfs 7 times?

I prepared a package with an updated LRMI:

http://alioth.debian.org/~hanska-guest/apt/unstable/libx86_1.1+ds1-3.dsc

All the people involved: would you please testbuild your packages against it?
Thank you.

Matthew: since you're libx86 upstream, you might be interested in the contents
of debian/patches, I'll remove those as soon as you release a new version
(also, please drop debian/ from upstream tarballs)

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino