Re: elographics

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:57:48AM +0000, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 10:27 +0000, Tiago Restivo wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've tried to use my ELO touch 2239L monitor with the elographics
> > driver. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work (inverted axes) and
> > therefor i am wondering if it will be updated soon?
> >
> what does "inverted axes" mean?  what's your config?  did you try
> building xf86-input-elographics 1.2.3, and does it work better?

Probably he means this bug:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-input-elographics/+bug/218671

We've got a patch for it for Ubuntu, but I'm skeptical that it's the
correct solution.  Users are saying this is a regression since hardy,
but in reviewing the change log I didn't spot an obvious change.
Would love getting your opinion on it.

Bryce