Processed: limit source to xkeyboard-config, tagging 558761

> #xkeyboard-config (1.7-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Apparently some people have /etc/X11/xkb as a symlink, which makes rmdir
> #    fail.  Try to handle that case as well (closes: #558761).  Thanks, Arjan
> #    Opmeer!
> #
> limit source xkeyboard-config
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'xkeyboard-config'
Limit currently set to 'source':'xkeyboard-config'

> tags 558761 + pending
Bug #558761 [xkb-data] Upgrading xkb-data fails
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)