Re: X.org plans for the squeeze cycle

On Sun, Sep  6, 2009 at 16:06:13 +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

> What's the status about this? When do you think the X stack will be
> ready to migrate?

Currently the only blocker as far as I know is the fact that
xserver-xorg-video-intel locks up shortly after X startup on 865G chips.
I'm confident this will be fixed upstream (Carl Worth was able to
reproduce it), but don't know exactly when.  If you want to force things
to testing anyway, that's fine too, we'll migrate the fix later.

Cheers,
Julien