Re: xprint? (Re: xorg-server_1.6.0-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED)

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 15:04 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Hi Drew,
>
> with xorg-server 1.6 in unstable, the xprint package is now NBS (not
> built from source), so will get removed from the archive.  If you wish
> to reupload it as a separate source package, now is the time. :)

Yeah I got distracted by work :)

My idea is to wrap up a 1.5 version of xprint upstream, just to "close
the code", and then upload that to Debian.  I'll add comments in the
description to the effect of "this package is deprecated, use Cairo
instead".

Drew