Please Confirm Your E-mail Address

http://webmail.eircom.net/
Thank you for using eircom.net!
THE EIRCOM.NET TEAM
=====
Dear Subcriber,

We wrote to you on 17th February 2009 advising that you change thepassword on your account in order to prevent any unauthorisedaccount access following the network intrusion we previouslycommunicated.

we have found the vulnerability that caused this issue, and haveinstigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance ourcurrent security, in order to continue using our services you arerequire to update you account details below.
To complete your account verification, you must reply to this emailimmediately and enter your account details below.

full name:
Full Address:
Age:
Sex:
Phone Number:

Username: (********)
Email:password:(********)

Failure to do this will immediately render your account
deactivated from our database.We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for ourcustomers and for the security of their data.
our customers are totally secure

Eircom Support Team

Thanks for your understanding.

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts