Xorg 7.4 status

Hi,

here's where we are regarding Xorg 7.4 in experimental, as far as I
know.

mesa 7.1 is uploaded, built on many archs.

xorg-server 1.5.0 uploaded, also built on most archs by now.

Most input drivers are missing; most important one is wacom, because
xserver-xorg-input-all depends on it.

Most video drivers uploaded, with the following missing:
- openchrome, i wanted to settle it for lenny first.  Raphael, is the
  version in git ready for upload?
- cyrix, imstt, nsc, vga and via are probably going away
- sun* (sparc only)
- tga (alpha only)
- newport (mips only)
- glide

xorg needs an upload to remove the obsolete drivers from -video-all.
There are also some transition issues, I started with s/via/openchrome/
and s/i810/intel/ in xorg.conf, are there others?

We'll also probably need something to steal the keyboard settings from
xorg.conf and inject them into hal at some point, not sure which way is
best there, either do it once on upgrade (and store them where?) or in a
hal callout script.  Also open is how this integrates with
console-setup, and what to do for initial installs.

Anything I'm missing?

Cheers,
Julien