Re: Status of input scaling issue and fix in unstable?

David Hilvert wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:12:19 +0200
> Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin@ens-lyon.org> wrote:
>

>> I don't think it's fixed in unstable, but it could very well be in
>> xserver 1.4.99.901 from experimental.
>>

> I get the following when trying to replace the unstable version:
>
> # apt-get -t experimental install xserver-xorg-core xserver-xorg xserver-xorg-video-intel

The drivers need to be rebuilt for this new xserver-xorg-core. But
they've not been uploaded to experimental yet. We've put everything in a
temporary repository that you can use by adding the following to
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://pkg-xorg.alioth.debian.org/7.4/ ./

Brice