Synaptics on NC10

Hello,

I have a Samsung NC10 which uses a Synaptics Touchpad, and i think the package does not correctly configure the Touchpad because the horizontal and vertical sensitivity is not the same (it should be, correct?).
The now, if I draw a circle on the Touchpad the cursor does a egg-like movement, which is very strange and hard to work with.

Here is the Bug ive opened: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/308889

Hopefully you can tell me how this problem can be solved

Thanks

Greeting

Afshad
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a