Re: Dual head PCI + Dual head AGP

Karim Kenawy wrote:
> II have 2 dual head Matrox G450 cards, 1 PCI and 1 AGP. I have connected them and managed to make them work with 4 screens. The problem is the AGP card is working fine while the PCI is giving strange colors and lines. When I connect the PCI card alone, it is working fine. Also when I connect the AGP card alone, it also works fine. The problem arises when I connect both cards together. They are working together smoothly on windows, no problems on windows. Any clue ?

MGA boards are not very well supported unfortunately, and the driver
doesn't get much maintenance upstream. If you haven't already, make sure
you tried the latest mga driver (1.4.9). And you might want to try
building the upstream git randr1.2 branch. See
http://bgoglin.livejournal.com/10936.html for help building a git snapshot.

Brice