Possible bug in xserver-xorg-video-intel

Hello,
in normal case I would use reportbug to report a bug. However I don't
have access to the hardware any more.
I will describe my problem, anyway - maybe it'll help somehow.

Problem:
after migration from xserver-xorg-video-i810 (not 100% sure) from
about half a year ago to xserver-xorg-video-intel (2008 June), I could
no longer use my system, because fonts in KDE (Gnome also) become
huuuge (about 1/4 of the screen height).
I have spent few days investigating this issue.
And after searching google and playing myself it appeared to be
incorrect DPI reported by the driver (previously checked values were
ok).
I have finally modified xorg configuration to force dpi to reasonable
values and system started to be usable again.
I write about it, because it may become a serious problem for users
upgrading their Debian systems.

Best regards,
Robert