ati 6.8.191, r128 and mach64 going into sid?

Hello,

ati 6.8.191 (6.9-rc1) has been released today. Given the big testing
that we already had in experimental, this release looks very good to me.
And it brings support for many new boards, EXA Composite for
r3xx/r4xx/r5xx, textured video, ... So I am thinking of uploading it to
sid even if it's only a release candidate.

Before doing so, we need to put r128 and mach64 into sid as well.
Upstream finally released them as 6.8.0 while my experimental snapshots
were called 1:6.8.1~git... So the easiest plan would be to bump their
epoch and upload as 2:6.8.0-1.

I've prepared all these in my local trees and will upload them by the
end of the week unless somebody complains.

Brice