Re: [ANNOUNCE] xcompmgr 1.1.4

On Wed, May  7, 2008 at 00:41:55 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> On Sat, Mar  8, 2008 at 17:11:03 -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> > >  I notice that xcompmgr in Debian is only in experimental, and an old
> > >  version.  Do you plan to update it and get it into sid soon?
> >
> > Hi Julien,
> >
> > Yes, that's possible, but if XSF wants to take it as part of your
> > bundle I'm perfect fine with that too. What's on your mind ?
> >
> I'd be happier if I don't have to maintain it, actually, so if you want
> to keep it I'd prefer that :)
> But if you don't have time to update the package then I suppose we could
> take it...

I have updated the package (and moved packaging away from cdbs).  See
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/jcristau/xcompmgr.git for my changes.
Gustavo, this is labelled as a NMU at the moment, let me know if you'd
prefer that I (or debian-x) take over maintainership, or if you have
plans to update xcompmgr yourself soonish.

Cheers,
Julien