Re: Openchrome Package Audit

[no need to CC me :)]

Julien Cristau wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 13:22:55 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I started reviewing the package, so here are some more comments:
>
> Oh, and one thing I forgot: you may want to provide a file in
> /usr/share/xserver-xorg/pci/ to get the driver automatically loaded when
> the server sees a supported chip.

How are those files generated? I'd like to know so I can request upstream to
generate those files too. I can see src/via_id.c has some cards
information, but nothing else.

Besides that, have you had time to take a look at the last changes I made to
the package? any change left needs to be done so it can be uploaded?

> Cheers,
> Julien

TIA.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.