Re: Openchrome Package Audit
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Openchrome Package Audit
- From: Raphael Geissert <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 13:51:05 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20080327014141.GB4736@verizon.net> <email@example.com> <20080424112255.GA16962@patate.is-a-geek.org> <20080424112716.GB16962@patate.is-a-geek.org>
[no need to CC me :)]
Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 13:22:55 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
>> I started reviewing the package, so here are some more comments:
> Oh, and one thing I forgot: you may want to provide a file in
> /usr/share/xserver-xorg/pci/ to get the driver automatically loaded when
> the server sees a supported chip.
How are those files generated? I'd like to know so I can request upstream to
generate those files too. I can see src/via_id.c has some cards
information, but nothing else.
Besides that, have you had time to take a look at the last changes I made to
the package? any change left needs to be done so it can be uploaded?
Atomo64 - Raphael
Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.