Spacebar gives nobreakspaces after upgrade.

Dear X strike force,

After an upgrade to Sid my spacebar gives nobreakspaces when using the
US layout, which is of course seriously annoyig. Since my configuration
is not so straigthfowrard, I think that I would need some guidance to
issue a proper bug record. For instance, on which package should it be
reported ?

Here is my keyboard configuration:

anx159《~》$ setxkbmap -print
xkb_keymap {
	xkb_keycodes  { include "xfree86+aliases(qwerty)"	};
	xkb_types     { include "complete"	};
	xkb_compat    { include "complete"	};
	xkb_symbols   { include "pc+ca(multix)+us:2+group(shifts_toggle)+ctrl(swapcaps)+compose(menu)"	};
	xkb_geometry  { include "pc(pc104)"	};
};

anx159《~》$ grep Key -A8 -B3 /etc/X11/xorg.conf
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"kbd"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xorg"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"pc104"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"ca,us"
	Option          "XkbOptions"    "compose:menu,ctrl:swapcaps,grp:shifts_toggle"
	Option          "XkbVariant"    "multix,"

EndSection

--
Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier	"Default Layout"