Re: next steps?

On Mon, Apr  7, 2008 at 19:44:32 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> Xorg driver (none yet).

I just uploaded xserver-xorg-video-nv 2.0.3-1 to proposed-updates.  This
has support for Geforce 8 series GPUs, and as far as I can tell from the
diff shouldn't regress anything for older hardware (there's a new
rudimentary dual-head support, which is only enabled with Option
"Dualhead" in xorg.conf, and disabled by default).  I tested it on my
work machine (NV18GL) and didn't notice any problem, but wider testing
would be appreciated :)

Cheers,
Julien