Re: next steps for compiz -- source package reorganization

Hi Sean, here is what I think about compiz packages reorganization:

Pros:
- small number of packages
- single uploads and queues

Cons:
- versioning not aligned to upstream, they often release modifications
to each of these packages in a separate way.
- compiz-fusion-plugins: those plugins are classified by upstream
support. It would be a pain for us, supporting the "unsupported" or
"extra" plugins without the upstream support...
- technical issues: it's more difficult to create a packages from more
than one source tree.
- fusion icon, ccsm, simple-ccsm are from different upstream teams...

Perhaps there is the need of metapackages to ease the installation
process to final users.

Emilio