fusion-icon

forcemerge 464040 461769
thanks

hi siegfried,

i see you've started work on fusion-icon in the python-apps group.  any reason
not to do so with the debian-x folks, where we're managing all the other
compiz/compiz-fusion stuff?

i have plans in the pipes for fusion-icon (and other things wrt
compiz-fusion), and it would be really good if we could work together on
this.  actually i seem to recall someone else already packaging fusion-icon
and needing a sponsor, but i can't seem to find it now.  i'm cc'ing debian-x
just in case someone there remembers off the top of their head.

regardless, if you have a source package needing sponsorship Right Now, i'd be
happy to do it, just point me at a .dsc for review.   however, i have some
evil master plans for better management of the entire compiz-fusion forest of
git trees using git submodules, and i'd like to include fusion-icon in that
as soon as i can get this together (current timeline suggests maybe a couple
weeks to get a proposal to debian-x, and work out the kinks).

	sean