Re: missing sk_qwerty in xkb-data

Ok. According to:

the original mail conveys a wrong suggestion.

However, what about telling users in

	man kbd

how to find out possible available values for

	XkbLayout
	XkbVariant
	XkbOptions

so that people like me would find their way?

I am thinking about something like:
	... XkbModel ...
        Known keyboard models are described
	in `/usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.lst'.

	... XkbLayout ...
        Known keyboard layouts are described
	in `/usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.lst'.

	... XkbVariant ...
        Known variants for particular keyboard layouts
	are described in `/usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.lst'.

	... XkbOptions ...
	Known options are described in
	`/usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.lst'
and adding there a comprehensive example, such as:
EXAMPLE

        Section "InputDevice"
                Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
                Driver          "kbd"
                Option          "CoreKeyboard"
                Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
                Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
                Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,sk"
                Option          "XkbVariant"    ",qwerty"
                Option          "XkbOptions"    "grp:menu_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
        EndSection
together with its meaning:
---------------------------------------
	In this case users can switch between two layouts:
	- us (its default `basic' variant)
	- sk (its `qwerty' variant)
	by pressing so called "context menu" key.
?

I would send a patch but the manual page seems to be written directly in nroff and today it is too
late for me to learn that markup.

Best regard,
--
mk