Re: [Pkg-nx-group] freenx debian packaging

There was a google summer of code about the integration of nx and xorg. Nobody
did it :-(

I understand all the concerns about creating a "clean" package. But what about
a semi-ufficial package (maybe for experimental) until things will change?

As all of you already said on the pkg-nx-group mailing list, Suse and redhat
do this, and event support it with security patches.

So why we can't do it? I don't want to start a religious flame.

Like we do with ati and nvidia closed drivers we could write on the
description why freenx and nx is bad. Then the user will choose to use it or
not.

What I can use in alternative to NX? (I've tried xrdp, but I missed some
things about it's configuration).

Bye,
Emilio