transition of 7.2 to sid

Hi all,

I just finished uploading a bunch of libs to sid, the missing parts from
what was in experimental for proto/libs are:
- x11proto-randr: waits for the server to be ready
- x11proto-damage: ditto
- x11proto-input: afaik, 1.4 is only needed for input-hotplug, 7.2 was
  released with inputproto 1.3.2.
- libx11: waits for xcb, should probably be discussed with Josh/Jamie
- libxdamage: waits for x11proto-damage
- libxfont: basically ready in git, but scares the shit out of me
- libxi: 1.1.0 needs the new inputproto, we might want to upload 1.0.3
  though
- libxrandr: needs the newer x11proto-randr
- libdrm: should be ok to upload?
- mesa: waits for the server to be ready

Did I miss anything?

Cheers,
Julien