Re: [RFC] Build a new xserver-xorg-core-dbg package.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 01:44:29PM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Include debugging symbols for the Xorg server and associated modules in a
> new package.
> ---
> Hi all,
>
> This is an attempt at building a package with debugging symbols for the
> Xorg server.  It's a bit more complicated than adding --dbg-package to
> dh_strip because the modules are stripped differently (without
> --strip-unneeded).  Let me know if I should push this for one of the
> next uploads to experimental.

Sure, although I think putting 1.3 in to experimental first is probably a
good move. Adding the debugging symbols right after is fine, although
waiting a day or two after to see if there are any users screaming at us
for easy fixes is probably wise too. Thanks for handling this!

 - David Nusinow