ideas to improve compiz/compiz-fusion packages

Re-installing compiz-fusion I've noticed some things:
- why libcompizconfig, doesn't depend on compiz (or compiz-core or anything
similar). Does make sense to have it without a compiz installation?
- It could be great to make some meta-packages, like the one that Shame has
maked (http://shame.tuxfamily.org): a compiz-fusion-full package,
compiz-fusion-gnome, compiz-fusion-kde.

What do you think about it?
I found with my friends and people who used my backports repository, that not
everyone cares to select the right packages, to use compiz-fusion.. they want
a single package that installs all the needed things.
It should be not too difficult to create them.

Bye,
Emilio