compiz-foo update

hey folks,

just sending an update to let folks know where things stand, in case you
haven't been following my various updates on IRC.  The re-debianization is
almost entirely completed now, and most of the packages have already taken a
pass through NEW when the interim packages were uploaded to experimental.

there were some unforeseen delays with ftp-master being unavailable for almost
a week, but things are progressing nicely now.  what to expect in the
immediate future:

- resolving copyright issues causing libcompizconfig to get rejected from NEW.

it was already accepted once, but it hit NEW again when we changed the -dev
package name to not include the soname, and the second time through
ftp-master was a bit more critical of the copyright documentation, so i'll
need to fix that up.

- uploading the prepared versions of the rest of the non-python packages

all the other source packages are waiting for libcompizconfig to be accepted
into unstable.  once that happens it should simply be a matter of uploading
them.

- finish the python packages (libcompizconfig-python, ccsm)

libcompizconfig-python builds, but i'm not sure i have the
dh_python/dh_pycentral/whatever stuff figured out, or that it's building
entirely correctly.

all this and more can be found at the compiz status wiki page, which i'm
making an effort to keep up to date:

	http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/Compiz

my plan is to resolve the copyright issues right now, and hopefully get it in
unstable over the weekend.  then i can upload everything else, and spend some
free time after that (and into next week probably) on getting the python
packages up to date.

just fyi,

	sean