Re: Compiz-Fusion: Plans?

hi,

On Monday 29 October 2007 11:20:23 pm Daniel Baumann wrote:
> are there any plans to update current compiz packages to compiz-fusion?

the short answer is there will hopefully be packages RSN, see some recent
traffic on some of my ITP's (for example: #431750) for the details.

I've spent the past weekend travelling, and doing some offline QA on the
packages most recently mentioned in the above BR.  I have packages prepared
which i now feel are uploadable, i'm just going through a couple final steps
and generating some interdiffs to make sure everything looks sane and to send
back to the submitter of the packages.

> If not, I'd like to jump in and offer to update (and help maintaining)
> all compiz related packages if wanted.

The help would be very much welcome, though!  try finding me on irc if you're
interested in splitting up some of the remaining work.

	sean