keyboard troubles after upgrade

Hi,

this is probably a FAQ, but after upgrading now my keyboard in X in
qwerty instead of azerty. I managed to change GNOME settings to get back
to azerty when logged, but by default (so in GDM) it's still qwerty.

Here's my keyboard config:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr"
EndSection

Of course, I'd like to know how to fix it properly myself, but it would
also be good if an upgrade could fix it "automagically".

Thanks,
	Xav