Meeting for etch and a half

(sorry for the nasty cross-posting)

hey,
 Now that 2.6.23 is out and the proposed timeframe for etch 1/2 is
just over two months away, its probably a good time to start making
some progress on an etch 1/2.

 Perhaps we should start with an IRC meeting? I've created a wiki page
here with an initial stab at an agenda, starting with "Is it still a
good idea?":
  http://wiki.debian.org/EtchAndAHalf

 If we have consensus is to proceed, then I'd like to see if we can
come up with a list of next steps. I'll be travelling Thur->Monday of
this week, so Wednesday is the only day I can do this week, but next
week is pretty open. If you're interested in attending, please mark
available times here:
  http://www.doodle.ch/wa4r43rq55uif8rf

--
dann frazier