xrandr + mga experimental driver + dual head

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this is the place, the other list I saw referencing this
stuff was the bugs list, and my issue is more of use.

I recently upgraded my debian testing, and discoverd my dual head was no
longer functional :(   I went from two independant heads, to a cloned
setup.

While drafting an email for help with the experimental driver, as I've
given up falling back to etch, I found a couple flaws in my config and
got it up and running.  So now I have, essentially, a working xinerama
setup.   I really don't like that setup, it just doesn't suit my style,
but at least I'm not totally confined.

Is it possible to get independant mode on xrandr?

What limits my modes - is that just my crappy 2nd monitor? :)
VGA2 is at 1024x768, and I'd like 1152x864.

Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 2304 x 1024, maximum 2560 x 1824
VGA1 connected 1152x864+0+0 310mm x 232mm
   1280x1024      85.0     75.0
   1280x800       60.0
   1152x864       75.0*
   1280x768