Re: xorg-server: Changes to 'debian-unstable'

Quoting Julien Cristau (jcristau@debian.org):

> I don't understand this change, and I believe the former wording was
> more correct.  The xorg-server package from X.Org builds several X
> servers (Xorg, Xnest, Xvfb, ...), only one of which (Xorg) has debugging
> symbols in xserver-xorg-core-dbg.  The descriptions of the various
> packages are probably not very consistent wrt this, I just happened to
> notice this particular change...

In such case, that should be adapted accordingly. Sorry for the
misunderstanding but the lack of answers during the review process and
after the bug was reported made me think that everything is OK.

Given that, for such changes, the maintainer(s) advice is more
qualified, I suggest you revert the changes yo uthink aren't
appropriate.