[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: xserver 1.4

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 04:09:56PM +0200, Brice Goglin wrote:
> David Nusinow wrote:
> > I've just finished putting up all the drivers I'd already updated with pci
> > ID's, plus vesa and vga. I've also uploaded them to experimental so we can
> > just go ahead and upload the server there whenever. As far as I'm
> > concerned, we can do that now. I've got a few more drivers that I added PCI
> > ID's for while I was away on VAC that I'll fix and upload for 1.4 tomorrow
> > night, and then I'll push ahead and finish up the other video drivers over
> > the rest of the week.
> >   
> What's actually preventing us from putting Xserver 1.4 and all drivers
> in unstable right now? are we just waiting for all video drivers to get
> their PCI ids stuff?

I don't think uploading to unstable is wise until all the drivers are built
and ready. We don't have to wait on the PCI ID stuff though, I was just
going through them anyway to get that done.

 - David Nusinow

Reply to: