Bug#441275: [Pkg-mythtv-maintainers] Bug#441275: ivtv-source: ivtv-fb and the X driver ivtvdev don't work any more
- To: Jonas Meurer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#441275: [Pkg-mythtv-maintainers] Bug#441275: ivtv-source: ivtv-fb and the X driver ivtvdev don't work any more
- From: Ian Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 15:24:07 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ian Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20070908151043.GA7688@freesources.org>
- References: <20070908041823.GA22502@freesources.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070908151043.GA7688@freesources.org>
On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 17:10 +0200, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> On 08/09/2007 Ian Campbell wrote:
> > > Hey, since I upgraded my kernel to 2.6.22, my Xserver doesn't start on
> > > TVout anymore.
> > >
> > > I don't know whether this is a bug in ivtv-fb or in the Xserver driver
> > > ivtvdev (I'm using 0.10.6-1).
> > I have a sneaking suspicion you might need a newer Xserver driver. I've
> > put some work-in-progress packages of the newer version 1.0.0~svn4027-1
> > at <http://www.hellion.org.uk/ivtv/debian/> could you give them a go?
> You're correct. Thanks a lot. The new packages of ivtvdev fix this
Thanks, looks like I need finalise this new version and get it uploaded
> This email should reassign the bug from ivtv-source to
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
-- Mark Twain