X11 from xorg broken for several months (GLX g450)

Hi,

Debians acceleration for the G450 card has been broken
for several months.  My complains seem to bounce or get
ignored.  Is there *any* effort being made to fix this?  I
cannot run anything GLX!  I've not had a problem this
severe since I ran Window for Workgroups 3.11!!!!

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" --Benjamin Franklin