[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Re: Processing of libxfont_1.2.9-1_i386.changes

David asked:
> Are we ready to upload this? I haven't looked in depth at Kristian's
> changes yet, so I don't know if we have to or want to adapt our font
> packaging to use the catalogs.

I understood the patch to provide extra functionality which potentially
makes font packaging simpler, without breaking the existing usage.  If
I was right about that then the upload ought to be safe, with the new
functionality waiting in the wings for whenever we're ready to call on
it (I understand xserver 1.4 will be able to use it).


Reply to: