.git/config to push/pull

Hi XSF,

I've been playing a little with the new git remote repository tracking
(iow: the remote branch stuff) and I've come up with a .git/config that
sounds like:
--- 8< ---
[core]
	repositoryformatversion = 0
	filemode = true
	bare = false
	logallrefupdates = true
[color]
	branch=auto
	diff=auto
[remote "alioth"]
	url = git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-xorg/driver/xserver-xorg-input-evtouch/
	fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
	push = debian-unstable:refs/heads/debian-unstable
	push = upstream:refs/heads/upstream
[branch "debian-unstable"]
	remote = alioth
	merge = refs/heads/debian-unstable
[branch "upstream"]
	remote = alioth
	merge = refs/heads/upstream
[remote "xsfbs"]
	url = git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-xorg/xsfbs/
	fetch = +refs/heads/debian-unstable:refs/remotes/xsfbs/debian-unstable
[user]
	name = Mattia Dongili
	email = malattia@linux.it
--- 8< ---

Does this sound correct (before I mess up the repository with too many
useless branches).
Also, a a 'git branch -d -r origin/master' seems to be necessary to
remove the master branch which is unused on alioth.

comments? tips?
Oh, for evtouch I don't have an upstream git repo, if you have one more
[remote] may be necessary, similarly to the xsfbs:

[remote "upstream"]
	url = <url>
	fetch = +refs/heads/upstream:refs/heads/master

cheers
--
mattia
:wq!