Packaging xvattr with other Xv tools

Hello,

in striving to get Xv working successfully (given its current issues in
the intel driver), the upstream developers have indicated that a program
called xvattr could be useful for manipulating Xv properties, such as
the pipe used for the video display.  This would complement the existing
xvinfo, which simply displays the Xv properties.

xvattr may be found at
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/downloads.shtml
It's GPL so packaging should be safe for us.

I would like to place it into our XSF git (I won't agitate to include it
upstream - too much of a headache to argue between GPL vs MIT
licensing).

I think the appropriate place for it would be the same package which
provides xvinfo.

If no one has any objections, I'll insert it there soon, maybe next
week.

Drew