x11-xfs-utils: Changes to 'refs/tags/x11-xfs-utils-0.1'

Tag 'x11-xfs-utils-0.1' created by Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> at 2007-05-30 14:25 +0000

Tagging upload of x11-xfs-utils 0.1 to experimental.

Changes since the dawn of time:
Branden Robinson (4):
      Set svn:keywords property to "Id" (keyword already present).
      Note probable out-of-dateness of maplink() function body.
      Add high-level documentation to XSFBS shell library, intended to reduce
      Test for existence of debian/patches directory before creating a symlink to it.

David Nusinow (30):
      Move xsfbs back to its rightful place
      Make us error out if we call patch and don't have quilt installed
      Fix the last commit and fix spelling error. Thanks Brice Goglin for the spelling catch.
      Rename xutils dir to use svn best practices
      * Update rstart to version 1.0.2
      Fix for bug #371152. Thanks Joey Hess.
        + We can drop the explicit shipping of rstart's commands in the .install
      * Bump debhelper compat to version 5
      * Version pre-depends on x11-common
      * Version and move x11-common to pre-depends from depends
      * Add suggests on pdksh because the xauth_switch_to_sun-des-1 script is a
      Prepare changelog for upload to unstable
      Pull patches from ubuntu for ARCHITECTURE, LAPTOP, RECONFIGURE, FIRSTINST, and UPGRADE variables
      * Internal directory name cleanup. This means we want a new .orig.tar.gz for
      Fix patch and remove autotools stuff we don't need
      * Remove the .sh suffix from fontname and fontprop
      Fix cracked out package version
      Prepare changelog for upload
      Add fslsfonts 1.0.1 source which was missed in the conversion
      Add luit 1.0.1 source which was lost in the conversion
      Add scripts 1.0.1 source which was lost in the conversion
      Add sessreg 1.0.1 source which was lost in the conversion
      Add showfont 1.0.1 which was lost in the conversion
      Add xfsinfo 1.0.1 source which was lost in the conversion
      Move the files so they'll be put in debian/xsfbs automatically when pulled
      Update serverabi generation to also account for driver Provides
      Fix name of serverminver
      Add support for X server input ABI versioning
      Fix typo that prevented the input abi versioning from working.
      Fix one missed bit from the serverabiver -> serverminver rename

Julien Cristau (12):
      * Add patch from upstream git to fix race condition in luit (closes:
      * Add rgb to this package, as requested by
      * Fix description of luit to refer to the libx11-data package instead of the
      Add new "serverabi" rule to generate drivers dependency on the server.
      Fix copy/paste typo in the input driver provides.
      xfsinfo: autoreconf
      showfont: autoreconf
      fstobdf: autoreconf
      fslsfonts: autoreconf
      Minor description fix.
      Don't run the "patch" target since we don't have any patches.
      misc debian/control changes and changelog update.

Timo Aaltonen (9):
      Split xbase-clients/xutils, new versioning.
      debian/control: add Conflicts/Replaces.
      debian/xsfbs: import, xutils didn't have it.
      debian/{rules, xfs-utils.install}: remove old cruft.
      Merge branch 'debian-unstable' of git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-xorg/xsfbs into debian-unstable
      rename to x11-xfs-utils to minimize the chance of confusion with xfs the filesystem.
      Remove Conflicts:, which shouldn't be necessary.
      Conflict with the ubuntu packages to force removal on upgrade.
      Start versioning from 0.1