missing file in xserver-xorg.core

Hello:

I just upgraded from Sarge to Etch (as stable), and discovered that a
file was missing in the xserver-xorg-core "deb" file.

I have an ATI Rage 128 graphics card that was running fine under Sarge
(with XF86Config-4 asking that "dri" be loaded).  Under Etch, when X was
started, it would fail as "/usr/lib/dri/r128-dri.so" could not be found.

I searched the modules directory (/usr/lib/xorg/modules, and
subdirectories) to no avail.

My solution was to comment out the line: Load "dri".  This allowed X to
fire up and all was well.

Hope this information is sufficient for an investigation of the problem.

Regards from Calgary,

Dean

--
			   Dean Provins, P. Geoph.