Re: xserver-xorg-input-acecad: Changes to 'debian-unstable'

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 21:01:14 -0400, David Nusinow wrote:

> > All input drivers are ready to be uploaded to unstable (experimental
> > branch merged into unstable, updated to new upstream (except mouse 1.2),
> > and several stuff updated in debian/), but some of them got so few
> > changes that uploading them right now is pretty useless (and some won't
> > even build with input-proto 1.4 currently in unstable).
>
> Yeah, we'll have to figure out what to do about them. Dropping the ones
> that aren't maintained upstream and don't build might be the right move.

< jcristau> daniels: btw, a bunch of input drivers don't build with inputproto
        1.4 (which I uploaded to sid by mistake), is that something anyone
        cares about?  :)
< dberkholz> i had one person file a bug about that
< dberkholz> nobody else CC'd themselves
< daniels> assign it to me.  it's my problem to deal with it.
< daniels> i keep meaning to do it.  i added some backwards compat, so now it's
        just a bunch of repetitive ifdefs for motion_history_proc.

I've not yet looked at that bug, but if someone nags daniel it looks
like he'll take care of that.

Cheers,
Julien