Re: compiz: Changes to 'debian-experimental'

So there are no plans to build the 0.4 branch?

2007/4/21, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin@ens-lyon.org>:
emisca wrote:
> Where is it?
> Do the compiz 0.4 (stable) version will be built? I would like to
> backport it to debian Etch...

Right now, compiz is in our git repo, with 0.3.6 in the debian-unstable
branch and 0.5.0 in the debian-experimental branch. So if you want
0.5.0, just do:
    git clone git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-xorg/app/compiz.git
    cd compiz
    git-checkout -b debian-experimental origin/debian-experimental
and pass -i.git to dpkg-buildpackage when building

Brice