OpenChrome support for Debian Sid+experimental

Hello Debian X strike force,
I've got computers with via unichrome pro graphics chipset(Asus mobo)
running Debian.for the time my option is to set vesa driver as
xserver-xorg-video-via doesnot support this card yet.I have my main PC
running Debian bleeding edge packages (sid apt-pinned with
experimental repo).I compiled openchrome-->http://openchrome.org and
installed,got it supported but my X often crashes and hangs lock up.So
please have an openchrome deb in ur repos for many ppl using and wants
to use Debian(no ubuntu!).

Azureus crashes with the latest xcb lib.I've sun j2re 1.6
installed.hope this too get fixed.Thx for your work.

         regards and best of Luck,

   Prakash Jose Kokkattu