Please Set Workaround Environment Variable

Package: sun-java6-jre
Version: 6-00-2

Hello,
   The XSF is going to be uploading XCB to unstable soon, and we want to
see this problem at least be manageable. Novell has a patch that we'll be
using[0] that allows XCB to ignore the locking issue if the
LIBXCB_SLOPPY_LOCK environment variable is set. If the variable is not set,
the error in this bug report will still cause problems. We'll be uploading
this patch in the next few days to either experimental or unstable. If you
have any additional questions, please cc debian-x@lists.debian.org so we
can respond.

 - David Nusinow

[0] Actually, we got a version from Ubuntu that's more permissive, but we
want to catch these bugs, so we're shipping the restrictive one from
Novell.

--- System information. ---
Architecture: i386
Kernel:       Linux 2.6.18-4-686

Debian Release: lenny/sid
  500 unstable        www.debian-multimedia.org
  500 unstable        ftp.us.debian.org
  500 unstable        dodji.flucast.org
    1 experimental    ftp.debian.org

--- Package information. ---
Depends                  (Version) | Installed
java-common              (>= 0.24) | 0.25
locales                            | 2.3.6.ds1-13
sun-java6-bin          (= 6-00-2)  | 6-00-2
 OR ia32-sun-java6-bin  (= 6-00-2) |
debconf                  (>= 0.5)  | 1.5.13
 OR debconf-2.0                    |