Re: [RFC] Build a new xserver-xorg-core-dbg package.

El lunes, 26 de marzo de 2007, Drew Parsons escribió:
> > Include debugging symbols for the Xorg server and associated modules in a
> > new package.
> > ---
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is an attempt at building a package with debugging symbols for the
> > Xorg server.  It's a bit more complicated than adding --dbg-package to
> > dh_strip because the modules are stripped differently (without
> > --strip-unneeded).  Let me know if I should push this for one of the
> > next uploads to experimental.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Julien
>
> I've got no strong feelings about it either way, but no objections if
> you want to go ahead with it.  Might help people trying to debug the
> new versions, I guess.

	I was thinking of doing the same thing, so go ahead, please.  Asking people
to debug the X server without recompiling it will be superb! :-)

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Look at my fingers: four stones, four crates! Zero stones? ZERO CRATES!
		-- Zorg (The Fifth Element).