Re: xorg-server: Changes to 'debian-experimental'

Julien wrote:
> >     Restore Xprint font file NewCenturySchlbk-BoldItalic.pmf.
> >
> >     Whose bright idea was it to delete this font file? Don't do that.
> >
> IIRC, I removed it because it's not in the upstream tarball, which makes
> it a pain to build from git.

Ah, OK, I didn't think of that.  It would upset the tarball diff generation.

Speaking of which, now that it's restored (and renamed shorter) in
upstream-experimental, we'll have to rebuild the tarball from there. If
they don't manage to get it into final 1.3 upstream, it'll be in 1.4 at
least.

Drew