Re: upload of xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev.git

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 08:41 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I've just pushed a fix for #406032 (FTBFS on a bunch of architectures)
> to xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev.git. Thanks to whoever added me to
> pkg-xorg on alioth which allowed this.
>
> Would you mind doing an upload?

I don't want to pester but would it be possible to upload the new ivtv X
driver?

If there's anything I can do to make your life easier please just shout.
I'm assuming that it is simply a matter of running git-buildpackage but
if you'd prefer me to generate a .diff/.dsc etc and put them somewhere
I'd be happy to.

Thanks,

Ian.

--