xserver-xorg-video-i810: Changes to 'refs/tags/xserver-xorg-video-i810-2_1.6.3-1'

Tag 'xserver-xorg-video-i810-2_1.6.3-1' created by David Nusinow <dnusinow@debian.org> at 1970-01-01 00:00 +0100

Changes since the dawn of time:
Andres Salomon:
      Idempotency fixes; everywhere where we're using a separate build directory,
      When building arch-dependent stuff, run dh_install w/ --list-missing.

Branden Robinson:
      Whitespace police.
      Use only the major version, minor version, and major patch number

David Nusinow:
      Merge i810 1.6.0 to working branch
      * New upstream version
      Merge i810 1.6.1 vendor drop to working branch
      Prepare changelog for upload to experimental
      * Bump dependency on xserver-xorg-core to >= 1:1.1.1
      * Bump dependency on xserver-xorg-core to >= 1:1.1.1. Do the same thing for
      * Fix for botched upload. Identical to -1, which I built wrong.
      Merge i810 1.6.3 vendor drop to working branch
      Pull the updated changelog from git
      * New upstream release
      autoreconf and prepare changelog for upload